Are you limited on time? Our ACDelco Express Service has been designed for drivers who are in a hurry to get their car serviced in the “fast lane” and get back on the road. Here’s a few benefits of living life in the ACDelco Fast Lane:
- ACDelco servicing in around 1 hour!
- Suits Essential Services or eligible* logbook services.
- Express Service while you wait in our comfortable café, hook up to Wi-Fi or browse our showroom.
- Two ACDelco trained workshop staff dedicated to your vehicle, meaning you are on your way quicker.
- Service while you wait.
- Comfortable customer waiting lounge.
- Inspect and Top Up all Fluids.
- State of the art facilities and equipment.
- Trained Service Consultants.
- Fast and convenient without shortcuts.
- Warranty assurance.
- Trained Technicians.
- Quality Parts and Fluids.
* Not available on some 4WD, HSV & imported vehicles. Applies to minor scheduled services and essential services only. The approx. 1hr turnaround is calculated from when the customer approves the work. Additional mechanical work is not included and will be quoted separately.
This is not a log-book service. A Vehicle Health Check is a thorough safety and performance check of the fluids, interior, under vehicle, brakes, tyres and exterior of the vehicle - which may reveal mechanical issues. In this case, additional mechanical work is not included and will be quoted separately. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and where the failure is not a major failure. Talk to your participating ACDelco Service Centre for more information.